2018 Stanley Gibbons Stamp Catalogue Great Britain Concise Hard Cover Book
- The ever-popular Stanley Gibbons Great Britain Concise Catalogue continues to provide the perfect guide for the collector seeking more comprehensive information on Great Britain stamps than provided by the Collect British Stamps checklist, without the highly detailed coverage of the five-volume Specialised series.
- Stanley Gibbons Great Britain Stamp Catalogue lists and prices all British stamps from 1840 to March 2018.
• Every different stamp design is illustrated in full colour.
• Listings include changes of watermark, perforation, shade and phosphor.
• First day covers, Royal Mail postage labels, Post Office (PHQ) Cards, presentation packs, booklets, postage dues, regionals, official stamps, postal fiscals, PO telegraph stamps and Post Office label sheets (Smilers) all listed and priced.
• Gutter Pairs and “Traffic light” Gutter Pairs listed and priced in mint sets.
• First Day Covers for Special Issues from 1924 and for King Edward VIII, King George VI and Queen Elizabeth definitives.
• Prestige Booklet panes included for Queen Elizabeth II.
• All British Post Office special First Day of Issue postmarks are priced on cover.
• Quick reference diagrams for listed Machin decimal booklet panes.
• Visible plate numbers listed for Victorian stamps.
• Unmounted and mounted mint prices given for stamps issued between 1887 and 1935 and on-cover prices from 1840 to 1911.
• Major errors, including double or missing colours, imperforates, missing phosphors and embossing and watermark errors listed and priced.
• Helpful introductory section providing philatelic definitions and guidance for the collector.
- Published by Stanley Gibbons Ltd, ISBN-9781911304210
- Hard Cover Book
- Renniks Code; 2887/18
- Any question, please message us